25 Activities To Do This Fall
Fall is finally upon us and we couldn't be more excited. We've broken out our cozy sweaters and are ready to watch the leaves change. Fall is such a short season and the snow will be here before you know it.
Here are 25 activities you can do to make the most of your fall. Grab a friend and start checking activities off your list, or make a date night out of it!
Want a free printable fall bucket list to inspire you and keep track of your fall activities? Click here!
1. Go apple picking at a local orchard
2. Go on a hayride
3. Visit a corn maze
4. Go to a pumpkin patch
5. Make warm apple cider
6. Bake something with pumpkin
7. Sip a warm drink under a blanket
8. Master your apple pie recipe
9. Burn a fall scented candle
10. Curl up by the fire (or the Netflix fake fire) with a good book
11. Go to a local football game
12. Take a walk and check out the changing foliage
13. Watch Halloween movies
14. Break out your scarves, cozy sweaters, and boots
15. Go to your local county fair
16. Make a pot of soup
17. Have a cozy dinner party with friends
18. Learn to can food for winter
19. Visit a farmers market
20. Learn to knit and make a scarf
21. Do a DIY fall decor project
22. Join a book club
23. Eat a caramel apple
24. Have a bonfire
25. Carve pumpkins
Now that you have you fall checklist, head over to www.tickledpinkgift.com for oversized blanket scarves, cozy knit hats, adorable gloves and more!